Month: September 2013
Skyline Indie Film Fest at Willow Grove Farm
Skyline Indie Film Fest
cutting edge independent film festival
large inflatable screen
unique, tranquil setting
Willow Grove is hosting double features at the farm!
FRI, SEP 13th
SAT, SEP 14th
films begin at dusk (around 8 pm)
2 short films per night
Willow Grove Farm- under the willows & by the lake
740 Merrimans Lane, Winchester, VA 22601
$12.50 for double feature each night. Advance Tickets Here. Also, may purchase at the gate.
Neighbors- if you walk or bicycle up, you’re ticket will be half off (that’s $6.25 for 2 cool movies)! Tix checked at gate.
promo code: green-feet
Coffee and Dessert for purchase.
Beer and Wine by Donation.
Bring your own Chair and or Blanket!
We’ll have Tents in case of rain.
FILMS SHOWING at Willow Grove Farm:
FRI, SEP 13th:
* Grounded– a short independent film by Sean Crowell. A story about brotherhood, drug smuggling and law enforcement. Meet the filmmaker. Q&A afterwards.
View Trailer Here
* Tennessee Queer– a short, narrative comedy by Mark Jones and Christian Walker about modernizing a small town in TN with a gay pride parade.
View Trailer Here
SAT, SEP 14th:
* The Lost Remake of Beau Geste– a short, parody of the original storyline of a lost gem called ‘Blue Water;’ film by Frank Thompson More Info Here
* Nightscape– a supernatural thriller about a possessed car and such by David W. Edwards. View Trailer Here
FARM EVENT SPONSORS:
*** Skyline Indie Film Fest ***
*** Magic Lantern Theater ***
*** Willow Grove ***
*** Hopscotch Coffee ***
*** Chester Records ***
OTHER LOCATIONS for VIEWING SKYLINE INDIE FILMS:
* Alamo Draft House Cinema
* Dharma yoga studio
* Bright Box Theater
* Handley Regional Library* Posh Pets